When I was planning out cookies to share this week, my 3-year-old begged for these. He was totally smitten with the colorful candies mixed in – and I totally understand why.
These are pretty simple, but they’re so good. I’m sure these will be year-round cookies for us!
Chewy M&M Cookies
(from Rachel Cooks)
Makes 3 dozen
2 cups flour
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
3/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1 12-ounce package of M&Ms
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, salt, and baking powder.
In the bowl of stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Stir in the egg and vanilla.
Add the dry ingredients in batches, mixing until just combined. Fold in the M&Ms.
Roll the dough into 1″ balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let cook for 5 minutes than transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Can’t get enough cookies? For #ChristmasCookies Week, I’m linking up with lots of other bloggers sharing awesome recipes. You can find today’s batch of goodies below!
- Almond Spice Christmas Wreath Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Black Forest Brownies by Palatable Pastime
- Chewy M&M Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Chocolate Orange Blossoms by Family Around the Table
- Chocolate Marshmallow Meltaways by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Gingerbread Madeleines by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Greek Baklava by House of Nash Eats
- Honningkagehjerter by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Lemon Ginger Crinkle Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Lemon Pizzelle Della Sondra by Girl Abroad
- Grandmas Lily’s Thumbprints by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mocha Biscotti by Books n’ Cooks
- No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies by Cooking with Carlee
- No-Bake Eggless Chocolate Salami by All That’s Jas
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Simple and Savory
- Peppermint Meltaway Cookies by Making Miracles
- Peppermint Sandies by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies by Soulfully Made
- The Old Fashioned Cookie by Making the Most of Naptime
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet