Did you know it’s National Peanut Butter Day? It’s pretty much always peanut butter day around here.
Honestly, I’m always baffled by how much peanut butter I buy – but I do understand it. It’s such a crowd pleaser! My kids (and husband) are happy to eat it whenever, wherever – which makes this quick and easy breakfast a family favorite.
Our weekday mornings aren’t necessarily hectic, but I do need to keep people moving. Fighting over breakfast is not something I want to do – but I also want to give them something healthy. This wrap is a winner every time.
The peanut butter helps keep the kids full, and it pairs so well with the fresh apple and crunchy granola! It’s a perfect afternoon snack, too.
Peanut Butter Apple Breakfast Wraps
(a Kate’s Recipe Box original)
1 flour tortilla
2 Tbsp. peanut butter
1/2 apple, cut into matchsticks
2 Tbsp. granola
Spread the peanut butter on the tortilla. Top with the apple and granola and roll up.
National Peanut Butter Day Recipes
- Veggie Pad Thai by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- PB and Banana Snack Cake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cinnamon Peanut Butter Dip by Blogghetti
- Jamming Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- School Cafeteria Peanut Butter Bars by Creative Southern Home
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Donuts by Crumb Top Baking
- Lettuce Wrapped Sweet and Sour Pork with Spicy Peanut Sauce by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- The Best Double Chocolate Buckeyes by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Mom’s Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate Crust by Family Around the Table
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies by House of Nash Eats
- Peanut Butter, Honey and Pear Open Faced Sandwiches by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- No churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Peanut Butter Apple Breakfast Wraps by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Keto Fat Bombs by Our Good Life
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Quesadilla by Palatable Pastime
- Peanut Butter Hummus by Savory Moments
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars by Sweet Beginnings
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Puff Pastry Braid by The Baking Fairy
- Fluffernutter Pie by The Spiffy Cookie
12 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Apple Breakfast Wraps”
Pingback: Strawberry Peanut Butter Quesadilla –
Pingback: School Cafeteria Peanut Butter Bars ~ Creative Southern Home
Pingback: Fluffernutter Pie | The Spiffy Cookie
Pingback: Easy 5 Minute Cinnamon Peanut Butter Dip
Pingback: vegan chocolate peanut butter puff pastry braid | The Baking Fairy
Pingback: Mom's Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate Crust • Family Around the Table
Pingback: Jamming Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches #NationalPeanutButterDay
Pingback: The Best Double Chocolate Buckeyes
Such a unique breakfast idea…creamy and crunchy at the same time!!!
The perfect grab and go breakfast.
I love to dip apples in peanut butter. This takes the mess out of it!
Pingback: Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies - House of Nash Eats