This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Every year, I see bloggers posting fun Easter recipes involving ice cream or cute pictures of their kids in shorts, and I get incredibly jealous. Easter in NJ is still cold. We’re not thinking of ice cream yet and Easter dresses come with sweaters.
But this year? Easter is so late that ice cream seems totally justified! I mean, it’s only a few days before May – and May is practically summer.
I did refrain from buying my son the adorable dress shorts – but these cute ice cream pops I just couldn’t resist!
You can make these as fancy or as simple as you want. I used store-bought brownies, frosting, and ice cream, so nothing here is “from scratch”, but once they’re all combined here, it looks like you put a lot of time and effort in, even if you didn’t. It’s a really fun fake-out!
I suggest using a different icing color than the color PEEPS you pick to use – the contrast, along with the sprinkles, make these so fun and colorful. They’re much like an individual ice cream cake – definitely something the kids will love – but something the adults will appreciate too!
Also, if you’re as much of a PEEPS fan as I am, you’ll want to pop over and enter our #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway! Peeps is offering up a PEEPS® & Co. gift card for candy and apparel, and since I can’t win, I’m rooting for one of you to! There are also amazing prizes from the other #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors.
You can enter here: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Brownie & Ice Cream Peeps Pops
12 push pop molds
Vanilla ice cream
12 PEEPS bunnies
The size of your molds will dictate how much brownie, ice cream, icing, and sprinkles you need. Make sure you have your molds before you start so you know how much of the rest to get.
Use one of the push pop molds to cut out 12-24 brownie disks.
In the pop mold, layer a brownie disk, some ice cream, some frosting, and some sprinkles. Repeat all of the layers. Nestle a Peeps Bunny into the top layer. (I beheaded mine so they would sit nicely!)
Freeze until ready to serve.
Tuesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Bird’s Nest Thumbprint Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Blood Orange Danish Puff Pastry Pinwheels by The Gingered Whisk
- Brownie & Ice Cream Peeps Pops by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Caramel Walnut French Toast Bake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Chick’s Nests (aka Haystacks) by Books n’ Cooks
- Chocolate Coconut Toasted Granola by Cooking With Carlee
- Classic Banana Pudding Parfaits by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Cottage Cheese Jello Salad by House of Nash Eats
- Easy Coconut Sheet Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Fresh Key Lime Pie by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Lemon Daisy Tartlets by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Monster Cookie Cake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Orange Vanilla Creme Baked Donuts by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Orange Creme Smoothie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Orange Ricotta Cake by The Tip Garden
- PEEPS Easter Bunny Vanilla cake by Cookaholic Wife
- Small Batch Double Lemon Cupcakes by Family Around the Table
- Spring Snack Mix by Sweet Beginnings
- Vegan Oatmeal Cookie Sweet Rolls with Oatmilk Yogurt Frosting by The Baking Fairy
- Whipped Yogurt Fruit Tart by The Crumby Kitchen
- White Chocolate Popcorn with Sprinkles by Creative Southern Home
- Yogurt Parfait with Barlean’s Orange Creme by Our Good Life
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.