This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
I’m switching gears a little bit today to bring you a fun spring treat that’s also healthy!
These fun popsicles are made with Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt – which make them a great snack anytime, especially for kids!
I used a Easter egg shaped silicone mold for these, but any shaped mold would work! If you don’t have a mold, small paper cups would also work.
Decorate your pops with pieces of fruit or puree it into the yogurt to make different colors. Try to pick things with a variety of colors – the more you use, the more fun these will look!
Don’t forget, you can enter to win awesome prizes from Nancy’s Yogurt and the other #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors here:
Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles
Makes 6-12 popsicles, depending on the size of the mold
1 1/2 cups Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Plain
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. honey (or, to taste)
Fresh or frozen fruit of choice (I used frozen mixed berries and clementines)
Silicone mold or small paper cups
Popsicle sticks or straws
Combine the yogurt, vanilla, and honey in a blender.
Remove some if you want to have white yogurt for some popsicles. Otherwise, add your fruit of choice and blend to fully combine.
Lay fruit in the popsicle molds, and then fill with yogurt. Freeze for several hours before serving.
Thursday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Berry Chia Scones with Lemon Glaze by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Birds Nest Easter Dirt Cups by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blackberry Lemon Coffee Cake by Our Good Life
- Bunny Cards by The Freshman Cook
- Carrot Cake Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Fruit Pizza by Creative Southern Home
- Cottontail Confetti Krispies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Easter Chocolate Bark by Sweet Beginnings
- Easter Fudge by Family Around the Table
- Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fun Spring Meringues by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lemon Cookie Bars by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits by The Tip Garden
- Meyer Lemon Pudding Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Orange Cupcakes by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites with Sprinkles by Blogghetti
- Spring Sugar Cookie Cake by Books n’ Cooks
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes by The Crumby Kitchen
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes by Crumb Top Baking
- Sugar Cookie Dough Frosting by Cooking With Carlee
- Vegan Banana Split Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Funfetti Brownies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Berry Coulis by Cookaholic Wife
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.