This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
As a parent, I spend a good amount of time focusing on my kids. Holidays seem to revolve around the tiny people now – but why should they have all the fun?
This fun cocktail takes the classic Peeps candy and makes it a real grown-up treat.
There’s something about a signature cocktail that makes any event seem more grown up – even if you’re really spending your day egg hunting and trying to head off a Grandma-induced sugar rush.
This easy to whip up, grown up treat are a perfect addition to your spring festivities!
For these, I made my own Peeps-infused vodka by soaking Peeps in a cup of vodka for a few days. I left the jar on the counter and just shook it whenever I happened to be walking by and thinking of it.
If you’re pressed for time, though, you can use a marshmallow-flavored vodka and skip this step!
1 cup vodka
16 pink PEEPS bunnies
1 cup cherry-flavored soda
Pink sugar, for the rim
Combine 12 Peeps and the Vodka in a mason jar. Shake to combine and let sit for 24-48 hours, shaking periodically. Strain out any remaining marshmallows.
To serve, rim the glasses with pink sugar. Cut slits in the remaining four Peep bunnies so they sit on the rim.
Combine the Peep-infused vodka with the cherry soda and divide between glasses.
a Kate’s Recipe Box original
Saturday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Aquavit-Scented Blood Orange Galette by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Easy PEEPS fruit bouquet by Creative Southern Home
- Fresh Strawberry Pie by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Hummingbird Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Lemon Tea Cake Cookies by The Speckled Palate
- No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cups by Blogghetti
- Orange Smoothie Recipe with Pineapple & Basil by Sweet Beginnings
- Pastel PEEPS Mini Pudding Pies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- PB Marshmallow Peep Blondies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- PEEP S’Mores Skillet by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Peeptinis by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Springtime Rocky Road Blondies by The Crumby Kitchen
- Super Moist Coffee Cake by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Vegan Blood Orange Dark Chocolate Loaf Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa with Peeps Marshmallows by Our Good Life
- White Chocolate Spring Candy Pops by Family Around the Table
This recipe is intended for individuals ages 21 & up. Please drink responsibly.
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.