Are you a rhubarb fan? I was just introduced to it last year via our CSA. Honestly, it’s one of those things that kind of scared me – I just didn’t know what to do with it.
I’m so glad I got over my fear!
Rhubarb is tart, so it’s a perfect balance to strawberry dishes. If you’re a rhubarb newbie, anything with the strawberry/rhubarb combo is a great place to start!
The #ImprovCookingChallenge is a monthly blogging event where two ingredients are assigned to a month. Bloggers can make any recipe they like as long as it features the two ingredients. If you are a blogger and would like to join us, please visit our Facebook page. You can also read more about the event on our our home page
If you’d like to see previous creations, check out our Pinterest board.
Strawberry & Rhubarb
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita by Home Sweet Homestead
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- Strawberry Fizz with Rhubarb Shrub by Our Good Life
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Rhabarberkuchen by Pandemonium Noshery
- Strawberry Rhubarb Galette by Kate’s Recipe Box
3 thoughts on “Strawberry Rhubarb Galette #ImprovCookingChallenge”
Ok, this sounds delicious and I LOVE the cake platter.
I love the rustic look of a galette, and yours looks so pretty with the strawberries and rhubarb. I’ve never made a galette before, I need to add it to my kitchen bucket list.
Pingback: 12 Recipes for Strawberry Season | Kate's Recipe Box