Fall means tailgates! Do you have any planned this season?
At this point in our lives, tailgating is mostly curling up on the couch with a good game snack when the kids allow. I’ll be honest, though, the current state of the Giants makes me nervous. Hopefully they’re watchable this season.
Of course, watchable or not, there’s always the snacks.
This easy snack is great whether you’re tailgating or watching from the couch – easy to make, easy to transport. It’s not overly spicy and can be made ahead.
Welcome to our #TailgateParty!
We have delicious recipes from across the country to make your next tailgating party the best and most delicious party ever!
- Air Fryer Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls by Daily Dish Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites by Everyday Eileen
- Brat Bites with Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Brutus Burgers by The Spiffy Cookie
- Buffalo Snack Mix by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Cubano Dip by The Freshman Cook
- Dutch Oven Party Twist Loaf by Simply Inspired Meals
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders with Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing by Family Around the Table
- Quick Brined Chicken Thighs by The Beard and The Baker
- Smoked Pork and Cheddar Burgers by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Sourdough Baguettes with Classic Pimento Cheese by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Spice-Rubbed Pork Chop + Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tailgate Sliders by Sweet Beginnings
- Tailgate Three Meat Chili by Our Good Life
We’re also celebrating this #TailgateParty with a giveaway from ThermoWorks . You can enter here: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Buffalo Snack Mix
3 cups rice Chex cereal
3 cups wheat Chex cereal
2 cups mini pretzels
2 cups Cheez-it crackers
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
1 packet ranch dressing mix
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
In a large roasting pan, mix together cereal, pretzels, crackers and peanuts.
In a small bowl, whisk together butter, wing sauce, and dressing mix. Pour half over the cereal mixture and stir well to combine. Pour remaining buffalo mixture over the cereal and stir again.
Bake in the oven for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
Let cool completely and store in an airtight container.