This post is sponsored by Melissa’s Produce. All opinions are my own.
I have so much fun with Halloween. My mom was always a big fan, and it’s totally rubbed off. The decorations are up, the kids are already wearing their Halloween shirts, and we are ready.
So, how appropriate is it that during this month, I’m participating in #FreakyFruitsFriday?
We got a super fun box of fruits that I don’t usually get to work with, courtesy of Melissa’s Produce. I had an awesome time trying some new fruits and experimenting with all of them!
This was my first time trying dragon fruit and I loved it. I kept things simple with this salsa – the ingredients add to the dragon fruit but don’t over power it. It’s simple, but delicious – and a great introduction to dragon fruit if you’ve never tried it!
More #FreakyFruitsFriday Recipes:
- Banana, Papaya, and PassionFruit Muffins by Hezzi-d’s Books and Cooks
- Blood Orange Party Punch by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blood Orange Strawberry Papaya Daiquiri by Blogghetti
- Chayote Squash Enchiladas Suiza by Frugal & Fit
- Chile Lime Shrimp with Cherimoya and Strawberry Papaya by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Dragon Fruit Cream Pie by Cooking with Carlee
- Dragon Fruit Salsa by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Dragon Fruit Waldorf Salad by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Easy Blood Orange BBQ Oven Baked Salmon by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Freaky Frutanada by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Rambutan Apple Pie by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Rambutan Marshmallow Sugar Cookies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate by Simple and Savory
- Thai Red Curry Dragon Fruit Chicken Salad by Savory Moments
Dragon Fruit Salsa
2 cups dragon fruit
3 Tbsp. chopped green onions
3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
2 Tbsp. lime juice
Toss together and chill until ready to serve.
adapted from Mama Likes to Cook
2 thoughts on “Dragon Fruit Salsa”
Pingback: Blood Orange Strawberry Papaya Daiquiri #FreakyFruitsFriday
Pingback: Banana, Papaya, and Passion Fruit Muffins #FreakyFruitsFriday - Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks