Gingerbread is my favorite holiday flavor. It may be because my German grandfather always sent us enormous batches of gingerbread cookies, but for me the flavors of gingerbread are just synonymous with the season.
This dip is the easiest gingerbread dessert you’ll find – no bake, and ready for company in 5 minutes.
I love dips as party desserts. It’s an easy bite, so people love to partake – and they usually disappear just as fast as you make them! This one gives you the creaminess of cheesecake and the spice of gingerbread all in one bite.
I used Nilla Wafers for dipping and they were awesome – but graham crackers and pretzels would be good too! And if you’re a fan of the combo of gingerbread and chocolate, mixing in some mini chocolate chips would be just perfect here.
Today is National Gingerbread Cookie Day and to celebrate, I’m linking up with some blogger buds to bring you all things gingerbread!
- Candied Ginger-bread Snaps by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Cranberry Gingerbread Upsidedown Cake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Gingerbread Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Gingerbread Biscotti by Sweet Beginnings
- Gingerbread Bundt with Cookie Butter Frosting by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Gingerbread Donuts by The Redhead Baker
- Gingerbread Hot Cocoa by Our Good Life |
- Gingerbread Shortbread by Palatable Pastime
- Gingerbread Waffles by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pogen’s Ginger Snaps (Copycat) by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 Tbsp. molasses
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
Pinch of nutmeg
4 oz. Cool Whip
Nilla wafers, for serving
In a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugars, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg until everything is evenly incorporated. Stir in cool whip until combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with Nilla Wafers for dipping.
from Food, Folks, and Fun
2 thoughts on “Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip”
Well thanks, I’m going to have to try this.
Pingback: Gingerbread Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting - Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks